Who can benefit from this program?
If you are experiencing any of the following ailments, this program is for you.
- Non-Existent Periods: We’ll heal your endocrine system and get you back to cycling again.
- Irregular or Anovulatory Cycles: We’ll heal your anovulation and regulate your cycles.
- Lack of Sex Drive: We’ll get you back to your sassy sexy self.
- Irritability and Mood Swings: We’ll balance your hormones so you can feel more even-keel.
- PMS: We’ll ease your symptoms so you can enjoy your life all month long.
- Acne: We’ll heal the hormonal breakdown responsible for your acne.
What is the week by week breakdown?
Here’s the skinny on what we’ll be up to over those precious 12 weeks.
- Set your Intention: We’ll get at what you are hoping to accomplish over the next 3, 6, and 12 months so you can get on the road do doing just that.
- Rethink Breakfast: We’ll start the process of unraveling the diet that works best for you. It all begins with breakfast!
- Nourish your Body: We’ll find out how your body works and what foods will best nourish your unique genetic makeup.
- Balance your Blood Sugar: We’ll start digging into the healing powers of Ayurveda so we can unlock what’s keeping you from good health. Then we’ll take a brief lesson in blood sugar balancing so you can start thriving.
- Pursue Pleasure: We’ll do a little life evaluation and start the process of re-aquanting yourself with what your body needs.
- Support your Adrenals: We’ll get behind the little guys atop your kidneys that are oh so important to your health, and learn how you can get them working their magic!
- Move your Body: We’ll distinguish between movement and exercise and discover how your body uses it best.
- Toss the Troublemakers: We’ll take a look at some of the most common troublemakers and how they may be affecting your health. Then I’ll break down which ones you need to avoid or cherish.
- Embrace your Endocrine System: We’ll take a look at the role hormones play in your health and how you can get them on your side.
- Discover your Vitality: We’ll talk woman-hood and how you can use your feminine cycle to keep your health in balance.
- Show Some Love: We’ll learn all about how to love yourself, your relationships, and your community and how that can heal your hormonal health.
- Find Fulfillment: We’ll end with some wisdom on how to take your health to the next level by loving your life.
What does it include?
As a wellness warrior on the quest to better health you will have access to:
- The twelve weeks of wellness lessons as outlined above all delivered via email
- Online access to my community forum where all the magic happens
- A hard copy of my custom designed planner shipped right to your house
- Custom coaching by me!
Where do I start?
Schedule a free consultation with me so we can get right to the good stuff. Regardless of whether or not you want to participate in the program, I would love to talk with you about your health journey!
When will I get my period back?
Healing is a journey and is different for everyone! That being said, most women who participate in my upper level programs can expect to see signs of menstruation within 3-6 months of starting the program. Of course, you’ll see signs of progress long before then!
Which level program should I participate in?
Because endocrine imbalances are so intimately linked to our emotional health, doing all the assignments and eating all the right foods isn’t enough to balance you hormones and heal your menstrual cycle. Our bodily organs have direct connections to our corresponding emotions and our endocrine systems in particular have close ties to how we nurture our own femininity and our own emotional health.
So while my basic $278 program is great for some women, it lacks the emotional work that can only come from personalized coaching sessions focused on your unique situation. By participating in monthly, or bi-monthly coaching sessions you have the opportunity to fully invest in healing the root cause of your hormonal imbalance, not just the symptoms.
In my own life, food wasn’t enough to cure my ovarian disturbances. I ate well and balanced my blood sugar with the best of them. I was obsessive over my supplements and nutritional intake yet I wasn’t seeing any results. Through consistent coaching, I finally realized I felt absolutely resigned to the situation I was in. I felt powerless to the outcome of my own life and that was disturbing my reproductive health. I ovulated for the first time in a year, two days after discovering it was in my power to change my life and live it the way I wanted. That’s how my program can help you!
Is this program for women only?
Yep! My program is designed specifically with your feminine energy in mind. Sorry men, no period healing for you!
What if I can’t afford it?
I have a scholarship program available for those of you struggling with both health and money. Don’t let lack of funds keep you from living a happier, healthier life. I would love to find a way to support you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Can I get this information without paying?
Sure! I promise to share my latest and greatest health knowledge on my blog and in my newsletters. There are also tons of books out there that will provide solid health guidance and all you need to do is get a library card and start reading. I do this all the time and love it. Some of my favorite links and resources are listed to the right (Links I Love). If you find you need something a little extra- I’m here for you. Come back whenever you need.
What if I don’t like it?
Paypal has this nifty little thing where it will let me fully refund all of your money in the click of a button. If you weren’t satisfied with your experience with me after one month, I will be happy to foot the bill for our experience together (minus $46 to cover the cost of your planner). I hope you will let me know how I can improve! (Please note, after a month’s time, I will assume you are happy and a refund will no longer be an option. I just can’t work three months for free ya know?)
I loved the program! How can I give this experience to others?
If you have money and want to help out, you can donate to my scholarship program to help someone else find health and happiness in their lives. Every little bit counts!
What health philosophy do you prescribe to?
My foundation is rooted in functional medicine, integrative nutrition, and Ayurveda. (Basically a mixture of western science and ancient holistic wisdom). I am deeply influenced by a number of brilliant holistic health professionals including Christiane Northrup, Lissa Rankin, Alisa Vitti, Deepak Chopra, & Andrew Weil. All of my research, training, and education comes from a combination of those disciplines and practitioners.
What is your background?
I am a passionate researcher and health explorer on a never ending quest to heal women of their hormonal imbalances. When I finally ditched my birth control pills, my reproductive system didn’t know how to pull itself back together. I had only two periods in one year! Through countless books, webinars, mentors, and endocrine immersion programs, I became a birth control aficionado, hormonal health expert, and Fertility Awareness Educator. I healed my own body and it became my mission to heal yours!
Eventually, my thirst for knowledge led me to pursue training both as a wellness coach from the Well Coaches Institute and as a Holistic Health Coach (HHC) from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. I am also a certified yoga instructor (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Baptiste Power Yoga from Amazing Yoga) with a concentration in yoga therapy and am pursuing my credentials from the American Association of Drug-less Practitioners (AADP). To learn more about my health journey click here!
If you have any other hesitations, email me at email@example.com. I’d love to chat with you!